Voulez Monthly Pitch Clinic @ Google Campus London
Time & Location
About The Event
This is a rare opportunity for female founders to come and pitch in front of a small number of investors with a range of perspectives. This event is organised in partnership with Google Campus London and is part of Voulez monthly pitch clinics for female founders. Held in the main event space at the Campus and open only to those participating, the vibe is informal and supportive, rather than interrogative. However, we recommend that you prepare well and make the most of the time available in front of investors.
Each selected venture will get 5-10min to present, followed by 15-20min for feedback and discussion.
After pitches, there will be a chance to have a coffee with investors and selected industry advisors.
Investors confirmed for this clinic include:
- Voulez Capital - Europe's first and only venture capital firm for female founders
- Angel Investment Network - UK's leading angel investment network
- firstminute capital - a UK seed fund backed by 30 unicorn founders
- Perscitus LLP - a prominent family office with a PE and VC focus
Also attending will be:
- Cruxy & Co - an innovative strategy consultancy specialising in tech
- Taylor Vinters - the law firm specialising in start-ups and growth companies
- Smith & Williamson - a leading, independently owned, financial and professional services group
- Metaspeech - experts in communications and body language, especially in start-up pitching situations
As spaces are strictly limited, please apply using the application button. Application deadline is at 5pm, 9 July.
We will let you know shortly after 9 July if your application has been successful.
Good luck and we hope to see you at the Campus!